Robert F. Foley Jr.
Physical Education Department
Courses taught: Physical Education
Junior Varsity Basketball Coach
School Phone Number: (508) 842-8934
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Education Rules
1. Every student must be in uniform to participate in PE. This is the essential component of PE. The uniform consists of shirt, shorts, sneakers, additional equipment includes towel, white socks, and a lock. All students will have a St. John's lock. Each student will have their own towel. An acceptable uniform is any shirt or shorts bought in the bookstore. NO team jerseys.
*** if a student is not in uniform, that student receives an unexcused absence, TWO unexcused absences in one marking period results in a failing grade in PE.***
2. Attendance is mandatory in PE. To pass you must participate and try your best. Each student is graded on a pass fail basis.
3. Each student will have his own towel and shower after every class unless told not to. NO student will share his towel with another student at any time. If a student does not have a towel, his options are to shower and use paper towels to dry off with or receive a 45 minute detention after school. Students should not shower in their underwear.
4. If a student is to be excused from PE, he will have a note that day and present that note to the teacher. If a student does not have a note he will participate. Any exceptions are long term excuses, ex. broken arm.
5. NO vulgarity in the locker room!!!
6. Get to class on time!!
7. NO horse play in the locker room.
8. Use equipment when told too. Do not drink from the water fountain in the gym during class. Do not use the raquets until a teacher has passed them out.
9. Leave all jewelry in lockers during PE class.
10. Lock all your belongings. Book bags can be placed in the coach's office during class, don't block the door.
11. Look neat when you leave PE class.