St. John's Football
ATTENTION: Please Read Carefully
2014 FOOTBALL INFORMATION
- All concussion tests must be completed and signed by parent
- All pre-concussion information forms must be completed
- Updated physical form must be on file with the school nurse
- *cannot try-out without these forms completed
Head Coach: Mr. John Andreoli
- Cell Phone #: (508)-414-3799
- E-mail: email@example.com
Mr. Patrick White - x. 224
Mr. Greg Blondin - x. 570
Mr. Chris Moriarty
Mr. Bill Feraco
Mr. Paul Capstick
Mr. Jim Andreoli
Mr. Robert Ginisi
Mr. Zach Demma
Mr. Adam Matson
Mr. Cedrick Boursiquot - x336
Freshmen, Junior Varsity, Varsity.
There are 46 players on Varsity Football, 33 players on Junior Varsity, and 60 players on the Freshman team.
Over the past seven seasons, Saint John's Varsity has held an overall record of 66-18, and has won five Division I/IAA Super Bowl Championships.
- Equipment Draw/Team Meeting: Sunday, August 17th (Freshman should plan on being there at 3 p.m. to register, the meeting begins at 4 p.m.
- Practice begins on Monday morning, August 18th at 8 a.m.
In season practice is Monday - Friday from 3:00 - 5:00 pm.
Players are required to provide their own football cleats. Practice shorts, two practice shirts, game socks, game uniforms, and football equipment are provided by St. John's.