St. John's Football
ATTENTION: Please Read Carefully
2015 FOOTBALL INFORMATION
- All concussion tests must be completed and signed by parent
- All pre-concussion information forms must be completed
- Updated physical form must be on file with the school nurse
- *cannot try-out without these forms completed
Head Coach: Mr. John Andreoli
- Cell Phone #: (508)-414-3799
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Patrick White - x. 224
Mr. Greg Blondin - x. 570
Mr. Chris Moriarty
Mr. Bill Feraco
Mr. Paul Capstick - x577
Mr. Robert Ginisi
Mr. Cedrick Boursiquot
Mr. Michael Foley - x242
Mr. Steve Davis - x547
Mr. Sean Hastings -x523
Mr. Rodger Morrill
Mr. Tom Feraco
Mr. David Carlson
Freshmen, Junior Varsity, Varsity.
There are 46 players on Varsity Football, 33 players on Junior Varsity, and 60 players on the Freshman team.
Over the past eleven seasons, Saint John's Varsity has held an overall record of 99-35, and has won five Division I/IAA Super Bowl Championships.
- Equipment Draw/Team Meeting: Sunday, August 23rd 2:00-4:45 PM
- Practice begins on Monday morning, August 24th at 8 a.m.
In season practice is Monday - Friday from 3:00 - 5:00 pm.
Players are required to provide their own football cleats. Practice shorts, two practice shirts, game socks, game uniforms, and football equipment are provided by St. John's.