Assistant/Novice Rowing Coach
Saint John’s is seeking a qualified Assistant/Novice Rowing Coach starting for the high school program for both the Fall of 2019 and Spring of 2020. While previous coaching experience is great, we will consider all motivated candidates.
- Serve as Assistant/Novice Coach and be able to collaborate with other coaches in the development of the team
- Develop a seasonal curriculum to develop the rowers’ abilities and fitness levels.
- Show a commitment to team values and priorities.
- Provide a fun, safe and educational experience for all athletes.
- Perform boat care and maintenance.
- Ensure safety of athletes.
- Be willing to collaborate with other coaching staff and training resources.
- Must attend all races and practices.
- Previous competitive rowing or coxing experience
- Coaching experience
- Equipment experience – Launch driving, rigging, etc.
Must have or willing to get:
- Current CPR and First Aid
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Greg Kostiw @ firstname.lastname@example.org