Saint John's High School is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.  

Prospective international students and parents should inquire with the 
Admissions Office about the application process.  

US Embassies are an excellent source of information for students interested in studying in the United States.  The following US Government website is also very helpful:

Current Saint John's international students should contact 
Mr. Paul Brulé (x251) in the Counseling Office for any advising needs.  

***Please remember to have your I-20 signed by Mr. Brulé before you travel outside the United States!